If you were that lizard/spider on my wall, chances are you would have heard these gems from my pre-teen...
Amma, i can't kneel down, my patella hurts!
My eye is red, it itches too, i think i have hindivitis! (after 30 minutes of studying Hindi)
It's that time of the month yet again. Time for glares, suspicious headaches, frequent parched throats and wrist pain. The too informed preteen helpfully tells me that he suffers from the carpal tunnel syndrome!!!! or that his pivot joints hurt.
Yes, the final assessments are upon us! and my cerebrum hurts too!
Since i'm so in the exam mood, I might as well do abha's tag.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
no.... just after myself!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
you mean...the tears of frustration? sigh..yesterday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When i manage to read it, yes..(*am I glad that the question wasn't "can you read your handwriting?")
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmmmm, what if i don't want to be friends with this other person i'm supposed to be...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
i practice it on the hubby now and then, but kuch asar hi nahi hota!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, i think so
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not unless someone pushes me off the bridge! *gulp
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I like my name, It is short and sweet...though many seem to think its an abbreviated form of a longer name. You really can't please everyone, can you?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
not very fond of icecream, but perhaps, vanilla with hot chocolate sauce,
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the warmth of their Smile,
15. RED OR PINK?
just because everyone's saying red! i say pink in roses and nailpaint
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF
high on temper and low on patience...
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
everyone at some point of time..it could be kids, my granpa, my parents, my sisters...
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
they better, varna ___________
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
pitter patter of raindrops
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
green? blue? sigh... multicolored...my son has those crayons...:)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
wet mud, shampooed hair, perfume
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU
as the owner of a warm smile and the mother of the cuddable 'cubby'r. A virtual hug to you, abha.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
when not being forced to watch soccer or cricket, then tennis.
27. HAIR COLOR?
brown? black? grey!
28. EYE COLOR?
light Brown. (*sigh...only 28 questions answered, now i know how my son feels...)
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
chocolate cake, quesadillas, grilled sandwiches, Chaat...slurp
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Wednesday...that too on DVD, sigh
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
a red tee.
34.SUMMER OR WINTER
I'm spoilt...can i have a bit of both?
35. HUGS OR KISSES
warm smiles, keep them coming
36. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP
if you mean those things in which i hoard my pens, a small carved pot, and funny mugs
38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
a whole range of them
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
plodding through "snow by orhan pamuk", and also reading "Jigs and reels' by Joanne Harris
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Gotcha! I don't have one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Quarter part of the movie, "Namaste London'
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
currently, the whirr of the fan, the creaking chair, the click clack of the keys on the keyboard, the water fall in the pool below, the bus from far beyond, the rattle of the mrt train nearby...its amazing how many things you hear when you are alone...after the lungpower displayed during the weekend, i love this quiet time....
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
A R Rahman!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Home is where the heart! Physically? Sydney
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Of a wandering mind, which lands me in trouble when someone's talking to me...
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
earrings to dangle and a bracelet for a bangle
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
At my sister's wedding!
49. FAVORITE SONG?
so many of them... one for each mood...
My fair lady and Mamma Mia, the movie
yay! I've done it! Now for the great reward...
The first five to comment, you are tagged...(*okay, okay...only if you want to)