Sunday, May 4, 2008
What do I do?
~nm tagged me long, long back on the first five things i do when i get back home!!! You really want to know?
A scene especially when i return from the supermarket, lugging the grocery bag, a backpack, a mobile and my card case. Here in Singapore, i generally HAVE to HAVE an access card to enter my apartment block, my MRT link card to travel by the metro, and of course my debit card...
At my doorstep...
1. Spend 5 minutes hunting in all the pockets for the key...drat!!! where could that key be...? Dump all the grocery bags on the doormat and SEARCH...!!!!!
2. Discover it in the safest place possible...the l'il pocket at the back of the backpack!!!
3. Throw my footwear into the shoe rack, open the door, gather all that stuff lying on the floor and dump the stuff on the dining table.
4. Keep my handbag with the precious MRt card inside the drawer, wash away all taht invisble dirt from my feet and hands, and enter the kitchen to unload all that stuff into its various nooks and corners...(i so miss my gal Friday, back in delhi)
5. ...and then i remember to open the front door to retrieve the keys dangling there....and my cell phone waiting patiently for me on the shoe rack...
This surely is an improvement. There have been two occasions when the key has been left there since the morning and my son pounces on it on his return from school in the evening, and proceeds to give me an ear-ful!!!
This is my sheepish momma look!!!
Seriously, how much can I possibly carry with two hands??
Psst...below is veenz tag...she entrusted me with spreading some love and cheer, which i've done!!! and with this my tag box is empty!!! :D